Crypto News — 25 May — Tether’s [USDT] market capitalization strikes all-time large, Facebook in discussions with Winklevoss twins, trading companies over new cryptocurrency and much more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 25 May 2019
Daily Crypto News — May 25
1) Bitcoin Wallet receives a part of 5,000 BTC: A current Whale Alert emphasized a trade on May 24, in which a massive amount of Bitcoin [BTC] traded hands between 2 anonymous pockets. According to the alert the trade occurred at 22:13:23 + 1 min and 5,000. 00001092 BTC was moved from an unidentified wallet, with speech 19SiCYaYKZh9A8HUjuh14eg5wtYzKxiFbB, to a different unknown wallet with speech 14GcjGjxwadzcpmq9EG3KUgTKATjurbnWt.
Read at https://bit.ly/2VRQwb0
two ) Bitwise Report 2.0: Bitcoin [BTC] futures proceeds increase: On a month-on-month foundation, Bitcoin Futures saw a huge bulge in April trading with a mean of 10,000 trades each day, peaking on April 4, with over 22,000 contracts traded. To put that amount in perspective, in March 2019, the typical contracts traded was significantly less than 4,000. Regardless of the high standards set in April, the typical daily contracts traded in May, together with 25 yesteryear has surpassed 14,000 and looks to rise, given the cost performance of Bitcoin.
Read at https://bit.ly/2W40sTR
3) Craig Wright on personal secrets: Craig S Wright has, for decades, claimed he’s the real founder of Bitcoin [BTC] without providing a shred of proof to support exactly the same. Together with the crypto-community levelling, Wright might prove his value by sending BTC out of Satoshi Nakamoto’s touted wallet comprising approximately 980,000 BTCs, the BSV guy in a twisted cause and effect scenario, said he will”signal” to his pocket only when he reveals he’s the founder.
Read at https://bit.ly/2X6fdlw
4) Tether’s [USDT] market cap strikes ATH: Tether and Bitfinex are being closely inspected today more than ever as a result of NYAG’s lawsuitnonetheless, the scrutiny does not appear to have influenced Tether since the market cap of USDT has improved by over $100 million in roughly 70 days.
Read at https://bit.ly/2McaTjE
5) Tether quantity change: Another contentious issue from the cryptocurrency sector was the problem of bogus transaction volumes on lots of the favorite cryptocurrency exchanges. The size of the subject was so big that Changpeng Zhao, the Chief Executive Officer [CEO] of Binance had raised red flags. This subject and Tether as a whole received yet another twist when Larry Cermack, the Manager of Research in The Block, pointed out a couple of parameters in regards into the stated quantity.
Read at https://bit.ly/2wmk4mJ
6) Bitfinex’s LEO tokens listed on Delta Exchange: Bitfinex’s Leo tokens confronted quite a great deal of criticism if they were declared, as a result of lost 850 million capital out of Bitfinex. The personal investment around from Bitfinex also confronted a great deal of warmth from the press. Nonetheless, in a recent development, Leo tokens have been recorded on several different exchanges such as trading.
Read at https://bit.ly/2HUEnNB
7) Robinhood en-route a projected evaluation of $2 billion: Robinhood, the California-based cryptocurrency exchange made headlines recently when a source near the company revealed that it had been on the brink of shutting their most recent round of financing in a valuation of a whopping $7 billion approximately $8 billion. Resources claimed that the present round of financing could function as a precursor to a much larger round of financing, which would pit Robinhood together with the bigwigs such as Coinbase and Binance.